Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
Tiqets revolutionises the way people buy tickets to museums and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions online. Our customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones.
As a copywriter, you’ll be part of our Content team, writing copy that inspires travellers and drives conversion. Your main focus will be writing and editing product copy for our website. You may also write blog posts, social media posts, and more. Reporting to our Head of Content, you’ll ensure that all copy on our site adheres to our tone of voice, is error-free, and, most of all, is fun and informative.
- Writing, editing, and tweaking clear, concise, and engaging content
- Maintain creative excellence on product pages, blogs, emails, social media, online campaigns, etc.
- Create (online) support content that is easily readable and understandable
- Participate in translation processes with localisation experts, while making sure that the content reflects our culture and tone
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Communications, Creative Writing, Journalism or related field
- Available 5 days per week
- Proven writing and editing experience in comparable role of 3+ years
- Ability to translate/edit bland information into sparkling and attractive copy
- Native-level English, both written and spoken; second language a plus
- Organised, energetic, with a positive can-do attitude and good sense of humour
- Excellent communication skills and an impeccable eye for detail
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Live in or around Amsterdam
- Experience in e-commerce
- You know your way around social media and have experience with SEO
What we offer
- An informal atmosphere in our Amsterdam office (near Amstelstation)
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary
- Plenty of responsibility and an opportunity to work and learn from and with the best in the field
- The chance to make an impact in a fast-growing company
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space. We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, and lots more!
Get in touch
Please send your application via the form on this vacancy. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.