Customer Service Agent (ES, NL, IT)
Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionising the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones. About time, right?
We’re dedicated to bringing simplicity to the world of travel and entertainment. If you want to join our team, working as a Customer Service agent, send us your resume.
You will support our customers via phone, email and WhatsApp in both your native language (Spanish, Dutch or Italian) and English. You help them to obtain their tickets, give advice about their entertainment location, and answer questions they might have. You will also be responsible for messages and posts in your specific language on social media.
- Serve as main point of contact for all our customers via multiple channels: phone, email and WhatsApp
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
- Take part in any other projects related to the customer service
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and one of the following Spanish, Dutch or Italian
- You are organized, energetic, and have a positive attitude
- You are flexible and don’t mind working in the evenings (till 12 am) and weekends every now and then (a higher salary rate applies for these shifts).
- You know your way around social media
Bonus points for...
What we offer
- An informal atmosphere in our Central Amsterdam office (near Amstelstation)
- Plenty of responsibility and an opportunity to grow into a Customer Service role after the summer
- The chance to make an impact in a fast growing company
- A bright, welcoming office where we work hard and play hard too
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary
- A personal 20% discount code for all the tickets you order with us
- Fresh coffee and a free lunch every day
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space. We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, and lots more!
Get in touch
Are you the Customer Service Agent we’re looking for? Send your application via the application form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.