Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionizing the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more, simply by showing their smartphones.
As a Data Scientist you will be part of the Tech teams’ Data Crew, working closely with other data scientists and engineers, and Product and Marketing. You will be responsible for multiple data projects, cooperating with many parts of the Tiqets organisation. You will analyze e.g. usage of our products, customer behavior, and success of our ad campaigns. You will be part of setting up and analysing AB tests. You take action upon business questions that quickly need relevant data to make informed decisions. You explain and discuss findings and suggested actions in order to get well-informed pragmatic results.
- Analyze and visualize large, complex datasets and transform into pragmatic, actionable insights
- Running different analysis projects that will assist different teams in the organisation, like product management, online marketing and city management.
- Predict the future, analyse the past.
- Present data as actionable input for improving existing products and developing new products.
- Add data gathering options to Tiqets products (website, app,...) for AB tests, statistics, analysis, campaign optimisation.
- Present data analysis findings and suggest actions to relevant departments and Tiqets Management Team.
- Analyse sudden urgent business questions and quickly come up with the right approach to find relevant data.
- Master in Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, Operations Research, Physics, Computer Science, or similar.
- Great analytical skills: expertise in algorithms and statistical analysis plus good understanding of handling vast amounts of data.
- Experience in statistical analysis languages and tooling such as Python or R.
- SQL skills
- Experience with analysing online marketing data & Google Analytics
- Have the capacity to thrive in a startup environment: adapt quickly, take ownership of your work, ability to see beyond the numbers.
- Excellent communication skills: be voice of data to all levels of stakeholders, ability to document ideas clearly.
- Fluent in English
- Living in the Netherlands/EU region
We welcome both entry-level and experienced candidates.
What we offer
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary
- The chance to make an impact in a fast growing company
- To work in a great office in Amsterdam with a global team from all over the world with offices in New York, Paris, Barcelona, Vienna and Rome
- Daily lunch, good coffee, regular sporting activities, drinks and learning sessions, and much more
- A personal 20% discount code for all the tickets you order with us, and free eat-your-own-dogfood tickets!
Get in touch
Please send your application via the form on this vacancy. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.