Facebook PPC Specialist
Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing scaleups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionising the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones. About time, right?
We’re dedicated to bringing simplicity to the world of travel and entertainment. If you want to join our team, working as our Facebook PPC specialist, send us your resume. You might be the person we’re looking for!
You’ll be responsible for leading the Facebook Ads strategy as well as building and optimising paid social media campaigns around the world. You’ll work with our performance marketing and product and design teams to test, scale, and optimise Facebook campaigns. You’ll deliver customers with the highest lifetime value at the lowest CPA possible.
- Set-up prospecting and retargeting campaigns based on ROI-driven KPIs
- Set-up top targeting segments based on campaign goals through fan demographic data, Facebook insights, affinity markets, custom audiences, etc
- Run multivariate tests in order to determine highest performing creatives and copy, and target markets to increase campaign performance.
- Work closely with the design team to improve ad creatives
- Ensure proper tracking, attribution, and consistency across channels.
- Reporting: analyse campaigns to improve ROI and to provide key insights and recommendations on campaign performance
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Facebook advertising for an international brand
- Experience with strong conversion-focused digital advertising campaigns with ROI-related KPIs
- Highly proficient in Facebook’s Ads Manager and/or Power Editor
- Comfortable analysing and manipulating data (pivot tables, modeling, etc.)
- Experience with datafeed management tools.
What we offer
- An informal atmosphere in our Central Amsterdam office
- Plenty of responsibility and an opportunity to grow
- The chance to make an impact in a fast-growing company
- A bright, welcoming office where we work hard, and play hard too
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary
- A personal 20% discount code for all the tickets you order with us!
- Fresh coffee and a free lunch every day
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space. We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, and lots more!
Get in touch
Are you the Specialist we are looking for? Send your application via the application form on our website. Make us want to meet you!