Head of Projects
Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionising the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones. About time, right?
We’re dedicated to bringing simplicity to the world of travel and entertainment. If you want to join our team, working as our Head of Projects, send us your resume. We might be looking for YOU!
Tiqets has moved from startup to scaleup phase. The number of products, processes and people are growing, but always with scalability in mind. Occupying a coordinating role in much of Tiqets operations, development and integration, the Project Department is crucial to the scaling of the company.
Reporting to the CTO, the Head of Projects is responsible for making sure all new and existing projects are:
- aligned with the company strategy
- staffed and planned properly
- deliver the required results in time
The project types include complex integration projects with a Chinese partner, connection to the ticketing system of a well-known tourist attraction, creating a customised product health system, the development of everyday back-end and front-end features, and the setup of a foreign development team.
- Managing and building a team of technical project managers
- Ensuring all internal and external projects are managed according to agreed upon resources and on time
- Ensuring and facilitating good communication and information flow between Tiqets business side and technology side
- All project stakeholders are well-informed on the status of projects
- Making sure that new projects fit with the vision and strategy of Tiqets
- Helping the Tiqets Supply and Distribution teams with the technical sales process before and during the setting up of external technology integration projects
- Helping all Tiqets departments in defining and setting up internal projects
- Coaching project team members (e.g. developers, designers)
- Conceptual thinker who can act on strategic, tactical, and operational level
- Proven background in fast scaling companies
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce/Internet/technology domain (desktop, mobile, cloud, back-end)
- Extensive experience in development methodologies such as Scrum and Agile and enough flexibility to create the right flavor for Tiqets
- At least 5 years experience in managing complex technology integration projects
- Great communicator, both on business as technology level, on all layers of smaller and larger organisations
- Knows how to set priorities and how to make sure difficult projects are delivered
- Extensive experience with complete product management, development and delivery process. Development experience is a plus.
What we offer
- An informal atmosphere in our Central Amsterdam office
- Plenty of responsibility and an opportunity to grow
- The chance to make an impact in a fast growing company
- A bright, welcoming office where we work hard, and play hard too
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary
- A personal 20% discount code for all the tickets you order with us!
- Fresh coffee and a free lunch every day
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space. We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, and lots more!
Get in touch
Let us know why we should hire you. Send your application via the application form on our website. Make us want to meet you!