Intern - Content Editor (Spanish)
Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionizing the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more, simply by showing their smartphones.
- Assist the Translation Coordinator on daily tasks, such as 'pushing' products to and from our CMS
- Translate and proofread product copy
- Improve products based on feedback from regional managers, customer service and others
- General troubleshooting
- Work with large data sets
- Available for 6 months
- Excellent English & Spanish communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in the fastest growing startup in the Netherlands
- An informal atmosphere, where you’ll have lots of responsibilities
- A global team of fun, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A bright, welcoming office where we work and play hard
- A personal 20% discount code for all the tickets you order with us
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space
- We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, and lots more!
- Special intern events and trainings throughout the internship
Get in touch
Are you the intern we’re looking for? Send your application via the application form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.