Intern Customer Service
Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionizing the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more, simply by showing their smartphones.
- Support our B2C customers by phone, email and Whatsapp
- Reply to our B2C reviews
- Process review data and prepare internal review report
- Configuring products for us to sell on our website and in our app
- Analyzing data to help us understand our products better
- Making sure all information online is accurate and up-to-date
- High/native level of English (written/spoken)
- High/native level of written/spoken in ONE of the following languages: Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or French
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to prioritize
- Responsible independent worker
- You are following a relevant study (i.e Communication, Hospitality, Commercieel medewerker binnendienst)
- Available for 6 months (February 2018 - July/August 2018)
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in the fastest growing startup in the Netherlands
- An informal atmosphere, where you’ll have lots of responsibilities
- A global team of fun, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A bright, welcoming office where we work hard and play hard too
- A personal 20% discount code for all the tickets you order with us
- Fresh coffee, tea, fruits and a free lunch every day
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space
- We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, and lots more!
- Special intern events and trainings throughout the internship
Get in touch
Are you the intern we’re looking for? Send your application via the application form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.