Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the Netherlands. And we’re hiring!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionising the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows customers to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning they can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones. About time, right? We’re dedicated to bringing simplicity to the world of travel and entertainment. If you want to join our team, working as our Customer Service Intern, continue reading!
During your internship you will be part of our ambitious and dynamic Customer Service team. You’ll answer B2C and B2B questions through phone, email and WhatsApp. A great opportunity to further develop your communication skills. Moreover, as part of the CS team you’re the voice of the customer within the company. You will therefore be expected to convert customer questions and reviews into concrete action points and develop solution-oriented project(s) to increase our customer satisfaction rate.
What we offer?
- An engaging atmosphere in our Central Amsterdam office (near Amstel station)
- A great opportunity to learn and progress at the fastest growing startup in the Netherlands
- An informal work environment, where you’ll have lots of responsibilities
- A great team of young, fun, highly-skilled and ambitious people
- Fun events organised in and out of the office, Friday social drinks, pizza and beer sessions, table football games and a lot more!
Who are we looking for?
- You’re enrolled as a student in a relevant study (i.e Communication, Hospitality, Business studies)
- You are communicative, honest, easily adaptable and with a positive attitude
- Proactivity, curiosity and creativity are all part of your personal characteristics
- You’re excited to work on projects which add value and increase our customer satisfaction rates
- You’re available to start as soon as possible for a period of 6 months
- Native French/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/German/Portuguese/Chinese speaker + fluent in English (third language is a plus)
Are you the talent we are looking for?
Interested? If so, make sure to hit the apply button now and become our new CS Intern!