Intern Finance & Accounting
Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionising the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, and theme parks more simply by showing their smartphones. About time, right?
We’re dedicated to bringing simplicity to the world of travel and entertainment. If you want to join our team, working as our Finance Intern, send us your resume. We might be looking for YOU!
As Finance Intern you will be part of the Tiqets Finance team. Together with the Head of Finance, you are responsible for keeping our complex financial administration up to date. You are result driven, ambitious and like getting things done as quickly as possible, in a smart and accurate way.
- Prepare and process invoices
- Checks, corrects and maintains a variety of financial and other business records and documents.
- Prepares various financial or administrative reports.
- Prepare payments in bank systems
- Book journal entries
- Prepare refunds and VAT returns
- Attend department meetings
- Within Bachelor’s or Master's studies with major in Finance/Accounting
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- Fluent in English any additional language is an asset
- Careful attention to details and a desire to continually learn and share
- Startup mindset
- Professional, credible, committed
- available for 6 months or more
What we offer
- An informal atmosphere in our office within walking distance of Amsterdam Amstel Station
- Plenty of responsibility and an opportunity to grow
- The chance to make an impact in a fastgrowing company
- A bright, welcoming office where we work hard, and play hard too
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary
- A personal 20% discount code for all the tickets you order with us!
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space. We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, and lots more!
- Special intern events and trainings throughout the internship
Get in touch
Are you the Finance Intern we’re looking for? Apply via the application form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.