Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionizing the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more, simply by showing their smartphones.
- Analyse problem reports from internal stakeholders - e.g. when a product received negative reviews, we need to know why.
- Participate in in-person user testing and quantitative analyses, writing up results and sharing learnings
- Dive into data; taking qualitative feedback and validating it using quantitative analyses.
- Take part in backlog grooming - responding to issues where the context or problem is not clear.
- Collaborate with all Tiqets teams to understand and research feature requests
- Analyse how industry leaders solve problems identified; propose the 'Tiqets' way forward
- Ensure feature roll-outs are successful and troubleshoot where necessary
- Enrolled student up for a great challenge (not graduated)
- Relevant study and/or work experience (Human-Computer interaction, Computer Science, Marketing, Psychology)
- Available for 6 months
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in the fastest growing startup in the Netherlands
- An informal atmosphere, where you’ll have lots of responsibilities
- A global team of fun, highly skilled and ambitious people
- A bright, welcoming office where we work hard and play hard too
- A personal 20% discount code for all the tickets you order with us
- Fresh coffee, tea, fruits and a free lunch every day
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space
- We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, and lots more!
- Special intern events and trainings throughout the internship
Get in touch
Are you the intern we’re looking for? Send your application via the application form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.