Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionising the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows customers to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning they can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones. About time, right? We’re dedicated to bringing simplicity to the world of travel and entertainment. If you want to join our team, working as our Product Intern, continue reading!
- Analyse problem reports from internal stakeholders - e.g. when a product received negative reviews, we need to know why.
- Participate in in-person user testing and quantitative analyses, writing up results and sharing learnings
- Dive into data; taking qualitative feedback and validating it using quantitative analyses.
- Take part in backlog grooming - responding to issues where the context or problem is not clear.
- Collaborate with all Tiqets teams to understand and research feature requests
- Analyse how industry leaders solve problems identified; propose the 'Tiqets' way forward
- Ensure feature roll-outs are successful and troubleshoot where necessary
- You are enrolled as a student in a relevant study (Human-Computer interaction, Computer Science, Marketing, Psychology)
- You are up for a great challenge
- You are available for a period of 6 months
- You are proactive, curious and eager to learn
What we offer?
- An engaging atmosphere in our Central Amsterdam office (near Amstel station)
- A great opportunity to learn and progress at the fastest growing scale-up in the Netherlands
- Lots of responsibility and influence within our flat company culture. We’re professional but informal; we never wear suits.
- A global team of highly skilled and ambitious colleagues.
- A development team centered in Amsterdam; we strive to stay as close to one another as possible.
- Discounted tickets to culture, and a healthy testing budget too.
- Fresh coffee, tea and lots of fruit.
- Social events, Friday night drinks, regular information sharing sessions (with beer and pizza), and lots more!
Get in touch
Are you the intern we’re looking for? Send your application via the application form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.