Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
Tiqets revolutionises the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones.
As IT professional you support the 90+ Tiqets employees in their daily work. You are a real all-rounder and are eager to learn new technologies and systems. You like helping others by providing the right hardware and software tailored to the person’s or department’s needs.
- Hardware and software configuration management of workstations and other office hardware (tablets, mobile devices, access points, dashboards, ...)
- First point of contact for local and remote employees for all IT-related issues and questions
- User and rights management for a range of business and production systems for starters, leavers and role changes
- Backup management and verification of user and company files
- Office network support, maintenance and improvements
- Hardware and software (license) selection and maintenance in cooperation with different departments
- 2+ years experience working in IT support (depending on education and type of experience)
- Experience with supporting OSX, Windows configurations. Linux and mobile is a plus.
- Linux network and systems administration experience
- Strong sense of responsibility and focus on security
- Fluent in English
- Experience with tech like MS Office, Google Suite, LDAP, VPN, VoIP, Cloud Printing is a plus
- Both part-time and full-time possible
- Living in the Netherlands/EU region
What we offer
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary
- Plenty of responsibility and an opportunity to work and learn from and with the best in the field
- The chance to make an impact in a fast growing company
- Fresh coffee and a free lunch every day
- Pick your own hardware that makes you work most efficiently
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space. We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, hackathons and lots more!
Get in touch
Are you the IT Specialist we’re looking for? Apply via the application form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.