Junior Account manager - Native German speaker
Tiqets is the fastest-growing tech startup in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionizing the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more, simply by showing their smartphones.
As Junior Account Manager you’ll support the commercial performance of all major destinations in the region. You’re based in Amsterdam and will report directly to our Manager of Sales and Contracting. Your primary responsibility will be connecting new venues to our instant delivery and mobile ticketing solutions. By building strong relationships with attractions, museums, theme parks and other venues in the region, you’ll create a strategic supply advantage for Tiqets. Working closely with our Supply Coordination team in Amsterdam, you’ll launch new cities and venues, as well as improving the quality of our offering.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential venues, and the decision-makers within the client/venue organization.
- Contract and launch new cities and venues in the region according to an ambitious timeline
- Connect venues to our instant delivery and mobile entrance solutions
- Exceed sales and revenue targets by effectively managing quarterly sales goals
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Startup mindset
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or account management with a proven track record
- Ticketing or Tourism Industry experience is a big plus
- You’re highly energetic and like getting things done
- You can work independently and have a great sense of responsibility
- You’re driven by results without losing your interpersonal skills
- Having a personal network in local city tourism is a plus
- Native German speaker, fluent in English. French as third language is a plus
What we offer
- An informal atmosphere in our office within walking distance of Amsterdam Amstel Station
- Plenty of responsibility and an opportunity to grow
- The chance to make an impact in a fast growing company
- A bright, welcoming office where we work hard, and play hard too
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary
- A personal 20% discount code for all the tickets you order with us!
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space. We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, and lots more!
- A competitive salary + a bonus based on results
Get in touch
Are you the Junior Account Manager we’re looking for in the Amsterdam? Send your application via the application form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!