Market Coordinator France (Paris)
Tiqets is the fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionising the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones.
As Market Coordinator France you will be part of the Tiqets City management team. You are based in Paris and report directly to the Regional Manager for France. You are responsible for managing operations within Tiqets’ cities in France, particularly Paris. You take control of the inventory management processes which include monitoring, reporting, forecasting, ordering and loading digital (and in some cases hard tickets) inventories. You make sure that all products are displaying correctly on the site, mobile app and request modifications if needed. You provide support on the new product creation processes. You provide support to admin tasks, in particular, customer service, finance and content requests.
- Coordinate France supply inventory management (including daily reporting, forecasting, ordering and loading inventory)
- Maintain strong relationships with active partners and secure timely deliveries of hard tickets to specific venues that require an inventory stock management
- Work with Supply Operations team in AMS to coordinate and update content, descriptions, calendars and pricing regarding popular events or temporary exhibitions happening in the region
- Liaise and follow-up with the teams in Amsterdam regarding new product creation, content improvements, customer service and financial issues
- Check customer reviews for France products on a daily basis and forward input to the Regional Manager and other departments on how to improve the quality of the products
- Help with the product creation process for new french products
- Help marketing with french tips and posts on Tiqets’ social profiles
- Startup positive mindset
- Structured and well organised
- Operations business mind "simple and efficient" way of thinking
- Can do attitude, like to get things done
- Attention to details
- Fast learner adapt to change
- Always keep the end-user in mind
- Native French speaker and Proficient in English (spoken and written)
What we offer
- The opportunity to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- Work with a small team Paris in an informal environment with lots of responsibilities
- A convenient office in a central location in Paris
- Quality coffee as much as you want
- Lunch credits, transportation, mobile and premium insurance benefits
Get in touch
Are you the City Coordinator we’re looking for? Send your application via the application form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.