Market Coordinator Spain
We're hiring in Barcelona! Want to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups of the moment, and make an impact in Greece and the Iberian Peninsula? Get in touch!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionizing the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets attractions in seconds, so customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more by simply showing their smartphones.
As Market Coordinator you’ll be part of the Tiqets City Management team. Based in Barcelona, you’ll report directly to the Regional Manager in Spain and be responsible for managing operations within Tiqets’ cities in Spain, Portugal and Greece.
You’ll be in charge of inventory management processes, forecasting, ordering and loading our digital inventories. You should make sure that all products are displaying correctly on the website and mobile app, requesting modifications if needed. You’ll provide support for the new product creation processes and support admin tasks – in particular customer service, finance and content requests.
- Coordinate supply inventory management in Spain, Portugal and Greece (including daily reporting, forecasting, ordering and loading inventory)
- Maintain strong relationships with active partners
- Work with the City Coordination team in Amsterdam to coordinate and update content, product descriptions, calendars and pricing, especially regarding popular events or temporary exhibitions in the region
- Liaise and follow-up with the Amsterdam teams regarding product creation, content improvement, customer service and financial issues
- Help with the product creation process for new products
- Assist the Regional Manager with research, setting up meetings, follow-ups to get new supply
- Back up the regional manager during her business trips, fairs, holidays, etc.
- Check customer reviews for Spanish, Portuguese and Greece products on a daily basis and forward input to the Regional Manager and other departments on how to improve the quality of our products
- Help marketing with tips and posts on Tiqets’ social profiles
- Startup mindset
- Structured and well organized
- Business-oriented, with a preference for simplicity and efficiency
- Can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Experience in Tourism or Hospitality
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Knowledge of Portuguese is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to make an impact in one of the fastest growing startups in Europe
- An informal environment, working with a small team with lots of responsibilities
- A modern office in a central location in Barcelona
Get in touch
Are you the Market Coordinator we’re looking for? Send your application via the form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!