Tiqets is the fastest-growing tech scale-up in the Netherlands, and we’re looking for a talented product owner to join our team in Amsterdam.
Who are we?
Tiqets revolutionises the way people access culture and attractions worldwide. We make it easy for customers to browse and book tickets to the best venues at home and abroad. We empower venues by helping them connect with new markets, providing insights into their visitors, and technologies to better connect with them.
The Product Owner is a role with significant responsibility, leading a cross-functional team of developers, data specialists, and at least one UX designer. Product Owners at Tiqets are responsible for researching opportunities, ideating solutions, defining the team’s roadmap, and ensuring delivery. We have six Product and Development teams currently, and in joining Tiqets you would lead one of these teams.
Product Owners report to the Head of Product, under the COO.
- You’ll lead the development process from market study, requirements gathering, ideation, development, and launch.
- You’ll work with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and analysts.
- You’ll develop a clear positioning and roadmap for your team.
- You coordinate and conduct customer and market research to ensure we solve our customers’ most important problems.
- You’ll ensure that your team meets timelines, remove obstacles from their way, and you ensure you have the right resources to achieve your goals.
- You’ll evangelise for your product; you’re the ultimate figure to whom teams turn when they need help regarding your team’s focus.
- Ultimately, you’ll build a world-changing service which impacts Tiqets’ business and builds the company in line with our broader strategy.
- 5+ years of experience leading successful agile product teams, developing innovative and impactful digital products. Experience in an e-commerce environment is a plus.
- You’re comfortable with the basics of Product Management - maintaining clear and concise requirements and documentation for all deliverables. You have experience defining a clear product roadmap.
- You use quantitative and qualitative inputs to improve your product. You are not scared by a KPI.
- You believe in the MVP approach, whilst ensuring that every release improves our services to partners.
- You have a strong product intuition, and insight about consumer behaviour from your previous experiences.
- You have a sound understanding of UX design principles and can work closely with designer and engineers.
- You clearly communicate progress and coordinate release of changes and features.
- You’re always learning and sharing your learning with others.
What we offer
- A competitive salary, opportunities to learn, a training budge to help you grow.
- Lots of responsibility and influence within our flat company culture. We’re professional but informal; we never wear suits.
- A global team of highly skilled and ambitious colleagues.
- A development team centered in Amsterdam; we strive to stay as close to one another as possible.
- A central Amsterdam location (near the Amstel Station).
- Discounted tickets to culture, and a healthy testing budget too.
- Fresh coffee, tea and lots of fruit.
- Social events, Friday night drinks, regular information sharing sessions (more often than not with beer and pizza), and lots more!
Get in touch
Do you see yourself at Tiqets? We’d love to hear from you. Share your information via the application form on our website.
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer, but we do not need external help to fill our roles.