Product Owner - E-commerce and merchandising
Tiqets is the fastest-growing tech scale-up in the Netherlands, and we’re looking for a talented product owner to join our team in Amsterdam.
Who are we?
Tiqets revolutionises the way people access culture and attractions worldwide. We make it easy for customers to browse and book tickets to the best venues at home and abroad. We empower venues by helping them connect with new markets, providing insights into their visitors, and technologies to better connect with them.
The Product Owner E-commerce and Merchandising will lead a new cross-functional team of developers, along with data specialist and UX designer. We have six Product and Development teams currently. Tiqets’ Merchandising team will manage the storefront of our marketplace, ensuring that the right options are presented to the right users. The Merchandising team will ensure that our internal CMS tools support the operation and evolution of our marketplace and platform. Ultimately, the Merchandising team will make sure that we sell to every customer who is looking to buy.
Product Owners report to the Head of Product, under the COO.
- You’ll build Tiqets’ merchandising product development team from the ground up; discover our existing functionality, and add to it at hyper speed.
- You’ll lead the development process from UX and customer journey research, requirements gathering, ideation, development, and launch of new features.
- You’ll lead with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and analysts.
- You’ll develop a clear positioning and roadmap for merchandising at Tiqets
- You coordinate and conduct customer and market research to ensure we solve our customers’ most important problems.
- You’ll ensure that your team meets timelines, remove obstacles from their way, and you ensure you have the right resources to achieve your goals.
- You’ll evangelise for your product.
- Ultimately, you’ll build a world-changing service which impacts Tiqets’ business and builds the company in line with our broader strategy.
- 5+ years of experience leading successful agile product teams, developing innovative and impactful digital products. Experience in an e-commerce environment is a plus.
- You’re comfortable with the basics of Product Management - maintaining clear and concise requirements and documentation for all deliverables. You have experience defining a clear product roadmap.
- You have experience working with CMS tools, pricing catalogues, digital asset management tools.
- Experience in AB testing and site optimisation.
- You use quantitative and qualitative inputs to improve your product. You are not scared by a KPI.
- You believe in the MVP approach, whilst ensuring that every release improves our services to partners.
- You have a strong product intuition, and insight about consumer behaviour from your previous experiences.
- You have a sound understanding of UX design principles and can work closely with designer and engineers.
- You clearly communicate progress and coordinate release of changes and features.
- You’re always learning and sharing your learning with others.
What we offer
- A competitive salary, opportunities to learn, a training budge to help you grow.
- Lots of responsibility and influence within our flat company culture. We’re professional but informal; we never wear suits.
- A global team of highly skilled and ambitious colleagues.
- A development team centered in Amsterdam; we strive to stay as close to one another as possible.
- A central Amsterdam location (near the Amstel Station).
- Discounted tickets to culture, and a healthy testing budget too.
- Fresh coffee, tea and lots of fruit.
- Social events, Friday night drinks, regular information sharing sessions (more often than not with beer and pizza), and lots more!
Get in touch
Do you see yourself at Tiqets? We’d love to hear from you. Share your information via the application form on our website.
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer, but we do not need external help to fill our roles.