Recruitment Business Partner
Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
Tiqets revolutionises the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing recruiting team as a Recruitment Business Partner. This is your chance to work on cutting-edge recruiting strategy for a team that is all about creativity, innovation, and forward motion.
We are looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Recruiter Business Partner to join us.
- Dream up and design world-class inbound and outbound Recruitment strategies
- Managing the entire Recruitment process, in a partnership with the recruiting team
- Participating on implementing and executing worldwide recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build an ongoing, healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Improve the imperfect. If you bump into something that is broken, you love to fix it
- Bachelor's degree with notable experience in recruiting, sourcing, or recruiting support experience
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- A background in building a network in (at least one) talent segment, and Subject Matter Expert-level knowledge in that network
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and general Boolean logic
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) tools and technologies
What we offer
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary
- Plenty of responsibility and an opportunity to work and learn from and with the best in the field
- The chance to make an impact in a fast growing company
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space. We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, hackathons and lots more!
Get in touch
Are you the Recruiter Business Partner we’re looking for? Apply via the application form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.