Senior UX/UI Designer
Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you’re a key part of the Tiqets Product team. Your main task will be coordinating the design process from research and conceptual thinking to cross-device UI design.
At each stage, you’ll anticipate what users need, act as their advocate, and create intuitive and elegant user experiences. You’ll work closely with developers, product owners, and copywriters to continuously improve the user experience at every touchpoint.
- Conceive and design extraordinary cross-device experiences and functionality for mobile, desktop, and tablet users, from conception to outcome
- Leverage your knowledge and experiences to identify customer problems and make recommendations for their resolution
- Create and validate wireframes, polished mockups, and prototypes that achieve business goals
- Plan and execute user tests to gain actionable insights and continuously improve the product
- Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features by interpreting analytics data
- Work across departments to improve internal tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Human-Computer Interaction or similar field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of professional experience in UX/UI design
- Experience with design based on quantitative data (Google Analytics & A/B-testing)
- Experience designing for a variety of device types
- Experience working in a fast moving consumer e-commerce environment
- Experience in Agile / Scrum
- Expert in leading research techniques and analysis
- Proficiency in design and prototyping software and tools (we use Sketch internally), coupled with a good understanding of web technologies
- Excellent English communication skills
- You live within reasonable commuting distance of Amsterdam
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in the fastest growing startup in the Netherlands (2016 and 2017)
- A multicultural team of ambitious and highly skilled colleagues
- Central Amsterdam office (near the Amstelstation)
- Pick your own hardware that makes you work most efficiently
- Fresh coffee and free lunch every day, plus social events in and out of the office
- An employee discount on all our tickets
Get in touch
Are you the UX/UI Designer we’re looking for? Send your application via the application form on our website. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.